Smt. Sara Figueiredo
Asst. Registrar II(Academic)
Migration Certificate is issued to the student of Goa University or its affiliated colleges who would like to migrate to other institution not affiliated to Goa University for further studies.
- Download and Fill-in complete form
- Submit through the Principal of the college last attended OR directly at the Goa University office (Section I) along with
- a Challan of payment (Rs.400.00) to The State Bank of India, Goa University Branch, North Goa (IFSC Code: SBIN0004311; MICR Code: 403002053; A/c No: 10664493019) OR a fee of Rs.400.00 by Demand Draft (payable at Panaji or Bambolim) OR a crossed Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar, Goa University, AND
- The original Transference Certificate (generally issued by the college where you studied last after surrendering registration/ enrolment card - please get in touch with the college to ascertain procedure to obtain this) along with its copy.
- The copy of the Transference Certificate will be retained. The original Transference Certificate will be returned along with the Migration Certificate to the student on the correspondence address written on application form at S.No. 2 within 10 working days.
ISSUE OF DUPLICATE MIGRATION CERTIFICATE:
- Duplicate Migration Certificate is available on payment of Rs.500.00
- The form may also be submitted directly at the Goa University office (Section I) after satisfying the condition.
In case the certificates or transcripts are in a language, other than English, a English translation of the same duly certified by a competent authority should be enclosed. The University does not have any bursaries or scholarships which can be offered to foreign students.
A Provisional Statement of Eligibility will be issued at the student’s own risk on prima facie of the student found to be eligible for admission, with a condition that the necessary certificates in original along with photocopies of each those for confirmation of eligibility are submitted before the close of the academic term in which he/she is provisionally admitted to the Registrar's office through the Head/Principal of the affiliated institution/ college where the admission is sought.
CANCELLATION OF MIGRATION CERTIFICATE:
- If for any reason the candidate fails to join other University/ Board mentioned at S.No. 5 of the form, he/she shall return the Migration Certificate within three months from the date of it's issue for cancellation, through the Principal of the College.
- Cancellation beyond three months attracts cancellation charges of Rs.200.00