For queries on the matters related to International students, use email: [email protected]
What makes Goa University as an attractive
destination for your studies?:
- Obtain a degree from a standard
University recognized by UGC
- One of the 'A' grade institutions accredited
by National Assessment Accreditation
- One of the highly ranked Universities by
different national ranking agencies
- A University that cares foreign students
- Offers a variety of academic programmes (visit Academics >> Programmes)
starting from undergraduate to doctoral in
affiliated undergraduate colleges and in the
university departments, etc.
- At least 1% of the total seats for a programme are reserved for foreign students
- Healthy environment: Goa - One of the safe destinations in India for foreigners; a mixed culture of East and West; beautiful surroundings
WHERE WOULD YOU BEGIN WITH?:
- Choose the programme
- Decide the programme that you are interested in and ensure you have adequate basic qualifications to
undertake the same. Visit https://www.unigoa.ac.in/ > Academics > Affiliated institutions for the
programmes that are offered by various affiliated colleges of the University, and
https://www.unigoa.ac.in/ > Academics > Academic departments for the post-graduate and doctoral
programmes that are offered at the University campus to make your decision on the programme that
you wish to undertake.
- First level of contact in India
- All the foreign students wanting to apply for undergraduate admissions must identify the relevant courses from the bachelor's section and send an email to the Principal of the college, (with a copy to Assistant Registrar, Affiliated Colleges at [email protected] and Foreign Student Advisor at [email protected]) regarding the course they wish to apply for along with a scanned copy of their previous marksheet, passport, and any other document to support their previous Board of Education/Institution's credentials.
- All the foreign students wanting to inquire about Post graduate admissions must send an email with relevant documents and course to the head of department of the concerned subject (with a copy to Assistant Registrar Post Graduate at [email protected] and Foreign Student Advisor at [email protected]) by identifying it from the PG section.
- Confirm eligibility
- Visit Admin >> Academic services >> Eligibility certificate for the procedure
- The seats are also offered to those students who can look after themselves without external financial
support. Write to the Foreign Student Advisor (email: [email protected]) with details about your
background, interest in a specific academic programme.
- Regular visa
- Regular visa is given by the Indian Missions in your country only to those prospective students who
have firm letters of admission from the University and it's Affiliated institutions as listed in the University
- A foreign student will be permitted to take admission at this University on the basis of a visa granted to study at this University only.
||Freqency of payment
|M.A. and M.Com.
|M.Sc. and MCA
|MBA, MBA (Financial
Services) and IMBA