For queries on the matters related to International students, use email: [email protected]
What makes Goa University as an attractive
destination for your studies?:
- Obtain a degree from a standard
University recognized by UGC
- One of the 'A' grade institutions accredited
by National Assessment Accreditation
- One of the highly ranked Universities by
different national ranking agencies
- A University that cares foreign students
- Offers a variety of academic programmes (visit Academics >> Programmes)
starting from undergraduate to doctoral in
affiliated undergraduate colleges and in the
university departments, etc.
- At least 1% of the total seats for a programme are reserved for foreign students
- Healthy environment: Goa - One of the safe destinations in India for foreigners; a mixed culture of East and West; beautiful surroundings
WHERE WOULD YOU BEGIN WITH?:
- Choose the programme
- Decide the programme that you are interested in and ensure you have adequate basic qualifications to undertake the same. Visit https://www.unigoa.ac.in/ > Academics > Affiliated institutions for the programmes that are offered by various affiliated colleges of the University, and https://www.unigoa.ac.in/ > Academics > Academic departments for the post-graduate and doctoral programmes that are offered at the University campus to make your decision on the programme that you wish to undertake.
- To read the Circular regarding procedure to be followed by the foreign candidates while applying for admission to the Ph.D. programme of Goa University, please Click Here
- First level of contact in India
- All the foreign students wanting to apply for undergraduate admissions must identify the relevant courses from the bachelor's section and send an email to the Principal of the college, (with a copy to Assistant Registrar, Affiliated Colleges at [email protected] and Foreign Student Advisor at [email protected]) regarding the course they wish to apply for along with a scanned copy of their previous marksheet, passport, and any other document to support their previous Board of Education/Institution's credentials.
- All the foreign students wanting to inquire about Post graduate admissions must send an email with relevant documents and course to the head of department of the concerned subject (with a copy to Assistant Registrar Post Graduate at [email protected] and Foreign Student Advisor at [email protected]) by identifying it from the PG section.
- Confirm eligibility
- Visit https://www.unigoa.ac.in/ » Systems » Academic Matters » Apply for » Eligibility Certificate for the procedure
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) provides large number of scholarships to students from various countries. Visit ICCR website for more information http://www.iccr.gov.in/a2a/iccr-scholarship for availability of different types of scholarships http://a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in/ for the registration procedure
- Explore various schemes available to you from your country for studies abroad and apply for the same
- The seats are also offered to those students who can look after themselves without external financial support. Write to the Foreign Student Advisor (email:[email protected]) with details about your
background, interest in a specific academic programme.
- Regular visa
- Regular visa is given by the Indian Missions in your country only to those prospective students who
have firm letters of admission from the University and it's Affiliated institutions as listed in the University
- A foreign student will be permitted to take admission at this University on the basis of a visa granted to study at this University only.
||Freqency of payment
|M.A. and M.Com.
|M.Sc. and MCA
|MBA, MBA (Financial
Services) and IMBA