Rules relating to refund of tuition and other fees are as follows:
- If a student chooses to withdraw from the programme of study in which he/she is enrolled, the following five-tier system shall he followed for the refund of fees remitted by him/her.
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served to the College/University
||% of refund of Aggregate fees*
||15 days or more before the formally notified last date of admission
||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally notified last date of admission.
||More than 15 days but less than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission.
||More than 30 days after formally notified last date of admission.
* (Inclusive of tuition fees and non-tuition fees but exclusive of Caution Deposit and Security Deposit)
- Caution Deposit and Security Deposit shall he refunded in full.
- In case of (1) in the table above, 5% of the fees paid by the student, subject to a maximum of Rs. 5000/- shall be deducted as processing charges from the refundable amount.
- Fees shall he refunded to an eligible student within fifteen days from the date of receiving a written application from him/her in this regard.
- The fees of students who have already been admitted to a programme of the University and have paid the fees and are subsequently admitted to another programme shall have to pay the fees for the final admission and claim the refund of fees paid earlier, in which case no administrative charges shall he deducted from fees paid earlier by the student.
However, if the fees payable for both the programmes are the same, the fees paid earlier shall be transferred to the final programme where admission is sought.
- All other cases of the refund of the fees will be decided on case to case basis on its merit.