Prevention of Sexual Harassment Helpline
O R D E R
In supersession to the earlier issued Order to the extent applicable and in accordance with the provisions under sub-section 4(1) of the Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, the Goa University is pleased to constitute an Internal Complaints Committee as per the following composition tenable for a period of three years.
1. Professor Savita Kerkar -- Presiding Officer
Head, Dept. of Biotechnology,Goa University.
2. Professor Koshy Tharakan -- Member
Dept. of Philosophy, Goa University.
3. Professor Ramesh Pai -- Member
Head, Dept. of Physics, Goa University.
4. Dr. Shaila DeSouza -- Member
Assistant Professor,Centre for Women's Studies,
5. Dr. Nishtha Desai -- Member
Director, Children's Rights in Goa,
Flat no. 11 2nd Floor, Christina Apartments
House No. 754/1, Porvorim, Bardez Goa 403 521.
6. Adv. Albertina Almeida -- Member
Women's Activists, Taleigao Goa.
7. Smt. Bertha T.A. D'Mello e Daniel -- Member Secretary
Assistant Registrar (Legal), Goa University.
The Internal Complaints Committee is required to function and conduct its deliberations/business as per the provisions contained in the above referred Act and any other Rules/Amendments to the Act notified from time to time.
The Hon. Member at Sr. No.5 and 6 are entitled to draw allowance and travel cost while attending the proceedings of the Committee as per Rules.
A Copy of the above mentioned Act is enclosed for perusal and needful.
NOTE: This Order shall be displayed prominently on permanent basis on all Notice boards / University website.
- » UGC XIIth Plan
- » Grievance Redressal Cell
- » Department wise list of Journals
- » UGC Regulation For Mandatory Accreditation 2013
- » Decisions / Resolutions of Authorities
- » Anti-Ragging
- » Goa University Fungus Culture Collection Revised catalogue-2014
- » Statutes/Schedule/Ordinances
- » UGC recognized Universities
- » IPR Workshop at GU
- » University Logo
- » Availability of University Studio for Audio-Visual recording
- » Public Notice regarding amendment to the UGC Regulations, 2012
- » Special Committee formed
- » Goa University Alumni Survey
- » List of AIU recognised Universities
- » UGC-Public Notice
- » Post Based Reservation Rosters