The Goa University Health Centre is set up on the University campus for the benefit of students and staff members of the University. One Medical officer and one Staff Nurse are always available on duty during office hours.
The facilities provided are:
Outpatient examination and treatment.
Medical emergencies and first aid.
Medical certificates for various needs like Hostel admission, driving license, sickness & fitness, etc.
University sports events coverage.
Health Education and patient counseling.
Medical Camps and IEC activities from time to time.
Centre for DOTS (Direct Observation treatment services) for patients with Tuberculosis in all campus surrounding villages.
Co-ordination with Directorate of Health Services, Goa Medical College and Indian Medical Association for various health programs.
Dr. Patricia Sequeira
Mrs. S. Maria Costa Mukherjee
- » UGC XIIth Plan
- » Grievance Redressal Cell
- » Department wise list of Journals
- » UGC Regulation For Mandatory Accreditation 2013
- » Decisions / Resolutions of Authorities
- » Anti-Ragging
- » Goa University Fungus Culture Collection Revised catalogue-2014
- » Statutes/Schedule/Ordinances
- » UGC recognized Universities
- » IPR Workshop at GU
- » University Logo
- » Availability of University Studio for Audio-Visual recording
- » Public Notice regarding amendment to the UGC Regulations, 2012
- » Special Committee formed
- » Goa University Alumni Survey
- » List of AIU recognised Universities
- » UGC-Public Notice
- » Post Based Reservation Rosters