College Development Council
(i) To establish liaison between affiliated Colleges and University/UGC for proper Development of the colleges.
(ii) To prepare short-term/long terms plans for the development of under-graduate education.
(iii) To assist and guide the college to avail UGC Development Grants as well as other UGC Schemes.
(iv) To conduct Seminars/Workshops for College Principals/Management of Development activities.
(v) To conduct periodic inspection and review of colleges with a view to assess the performance and suggest improvements.
(vi) To assist the Affiliation Inquiry Committee in its functioning.
(vii) Prepare Annual Report regarding functioning of College Development Council of the University.
(viii) To perform any other functions related to College Development assigned by the Executive Council/Academic Council/Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- » UGC XIIth Plan
- » Grievance Redressal Cell
- » Department wise list of Journals
- » UGC Regulation For Mandatory Accreditation 2013
- » Decisions / Resolutions of Authorities
- » Anti-Ragging
- » Goa University Fungus Culture Collection Revised catalogue-2014
- » Statutes/Schedule/Ordinances
- » UGC recognized Universities
- » IPR Workshop at GU
- » University Logo
- » Availability of University Studio for Audio-Visual recording
- » Public Notice regarding amendment to the UGC Regulations, 2012
- » Special Committee formed
- » Goa University Alumni Survey
- » List of AIU recognised Universities
- » UGC-Public Notice
- » Post Based Reservation Rosters