Provisional Guidelines for Admission for Foreign Students at Goa University Academic Year 2017-18
1. Goa University encourages foreign students to apply for its various programmes under either Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarships or other public scholarships offered by their governments. The cases of privately funded or self financed students will be decided on a case by case basis.
3. Those students desirous of applying directly must send an email to the registrar Goa University email@example.com , with a copy to the Foreign Student advisor firstname.lastname@example.org and the Head of the concerned PG/UG department details of which are available at www.unigoa.ac.in with details of the programme applying for, educational background, scanned copy of certificates certified by the parent institutions.
4. All such applications would be scrutinized by the University authorities and the decision on their provisional eligibility be communicated following which they can initiate the formal admission formalities including the student visa.
5. Students must read the information about the Goa University and its courses and fees available on the admission handbook for the latest year available on the website. The fee usually undergoes marginal revision every year.
6. Specific guidelines for PG fees for foreign students
a) One time admission fees of Rs. 30,000
b) Eligibility fees of Rs. 3000
c) Tuition fees will be twice that paid by Indian students.
7. For Ph.D admissions, students must also write directly to the concerned department with a brief outline of the research proposal to ascertain suitability of topic and availability of guides before starting the formal process along with other details.
8. These guidelines will be constantly updated. Students must constantly visit the Foreign student segment on the university webpage and write to email@example.com for any query.