Applying for Migration Certificate
- The application form for migration is available in the Colleges or download from here.
- The application for Migration Certificate, duly completed, should be submitted through the Principal of the college last attended by the student in this University. The fee for Migration Certificate is Rs.400/- and the same should be paid along with the application for Migration Certificate by D.D./Challan at the State Bank of India, Goa University Branch situated at the University Shopping Complex/ Crossed Postal Order drawn in favour of the Registrar, Goa University. The Demand Draft should be payable at Panaji or Bambolim.
(a) It may, however, be noted that the Transfer Certificate in original along with a duplicate copy thereof must accompany the application for a Migration Certificate. The duplicate copy of the Transference Certificate will be retained by this Office for record and the original will be returned along with the Migration Certificate to the student on the address given by him in Column 2 above.
(b) The fee payable for the issue of Transference Certificate, with a duplicate copy, should be ascertained from the Principal of the College concerned.
- If for any reason the candidate fails to join the University/Board mentioned in column 5, he/she shall return the Migration Certificate issued to him/her within three months from the date of issue of the Migration Certificate for cancellation, through the Principal of the College through which he/she applied for the same. If cancelled after six months the student should pay Rs. 200/- as cancellation charges.
- The fees payable for the issue of Duplicate Migration is Rs. 500/-
- The Registration/Enrolment card should be surrendered to the College/Department while applying for migration.
- The form may also be submitted directly at the Goa University office (Section I) after satisfying the condition at 2 – 5 above
Contact : Asst. Registrar (Colleges)
Phone : 6519019/ 6519227/ 6519096
Email : email@example.com
- » UGC XIIth Plan
- » Grievance Redressal Cell
- » Department wise list of Journals
- » UGC Regulation For Mandatory Accreditation 2013
- » Decisions / Resolutions of Authorities
- » Anti-Ragging
- » Goa University Fungus Culture Collection Revised catalogue-2014
- » Statutes/Schedule/Ordinances
- » UGC recognized Universities
- » IPR Workshop at GU
- » University Logo
- » Availability of University Studio for Audio-Visual recording
- » Public Notice regarding amendment to the UGC Regulations, 2012
- » Special Committee formed
- » Goa University Alumni Survey
- » List of AIU recognised Universities
- » UGC-Public Notice
- » Post Based Reservation Rosters