Applying for Transcript Certificate
Application form for transcript is available in the Colleges or download from here.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE
A Candidate applying for Transcripts should forward his/her application through the Principal/Dean /Head of the concerned College/Department.
1. A xerox copy of all marksheets and Convocation Degree Certificate verified and attested by the Principal of the concerned College/Head of the Department of the University should be submitted alongwith his/her application for transcripts. The application for issue of transcript should be signed by the Principal/Dean/Head of the Concerned College/Department.
2. Students should apply at least a month in advance. Transcripts will not be sent by post.
i. Issue of Transcripts for Professional Programmes - Rs. 300/- per copy
ii. Additional copies for Professional Programmes - Rs. 300/-per copy
iii. Issue of Transcripts for General Education Programmes - Rs. 200/-per copy
iv. Additional copies for General Education Programmes - Rs. 200/- per copy
v. Attestation of Academic Record (WES and any other certificates ) - Rs. 300/- per copy
vi. Medium of Instruction Certificate - Rs.100/- per copy
4. Challans are available at the Academic Section of the University. One copy of the Challan should be submitted with the application form.
5. For further details you may contact the Principal/Head of concerned College/Department or Academic Section on 0832-6519219 or 6519025.
Contact : Asst. Registrar I,
Phone : 0832-6519019, 6519214 (direct)
Email : email@example.com
- » UGC XIIth Plan
- » Grievance Redressal Cell
- » Department wise list of Journals
- » UGC Regulation For Mandatory Accreditation 2013
- » Decisions / Resolutions of Authorities
- » Anti-Ragging
- » Goa University Fungus Culture Collection Revised catalogue-2014
- » Statutes/Schedule/Ordinances
- » UGC recognized Universities
- » IPR Workshop at GU
- » University Logo
- » Availability of University Studio for Audio-Visual recording
- » Public Notice regarding amendment to the UGC Regulations, 2012
- » Special Committee formed
- » Goa University Alumni Survey
- » List of AIU recognised Universities
- » UGC-Public Notice
- » Post Based Reservation Rosters