Phone No (Res) :
Email Address : email@example.com
|Qualifications||PhD (Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi)|
|Department||Department of Economics|
|Area of Interest||Environment, Macroeconomics, Growth|
Research Projects Completed / Ongoing
Title of the project: "Managing for Wildlife and Food Security: The case of crop depredation and wildlife corridors in Goa, India". Collaborative project between Duncan Knowler (Principal Investigator, Simon Fraser University, Canada) and Pranab Mukhopadhyay (co-PI, Goa University), Sponsoring Agency: Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute, Canada. Period: 2011-12.
"Environment, Interest Groups, Property Rights and Local Self Government" Principal Investigator. Sponsored by: South Asian Network of Development and Environment Economics, SANDEE, Nepal, 2000-2003. Status: Completed.
"Economic Status of Women in Coastal Goa," Principal Investigator. Sponsored by: Goa State Women’s Commission, Goa, 2002-2004. Status:
"Linking Coastal Management with Ecosystems Services in India", A Collaborative Project between National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), Madras School of Economics and Goa University. 2014-2015. Ongoing.
"Evaluation of State Finances in India with a special focus on Goa" - A project from the 14th Finance Commission, Government of India. Pranab Mukhopadhyay (Principal Investigator, Goa University). 2013-14.
Karl Goran Maler Fellowship, Beijer Institute, Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, Stockholm, 2009.
Junior Research Fellowship, University Grants Commission, New Delhi,1991.
- » UGC XIIth Plan
- » Grievance Redressal Cell
- » Department wise list of Journals
- » UGC Regulation For Mandatory Accreditation 2013
- » Decisions / Resolutions of Authorities
- » Anti-Ragging
- » Goa University Fungus Culture Collection Revised catalogue-2014
- » Statutes/Schedule/Ordinances
- » UGC recognized Universities
- » IPR Workshop at GU
- » University Logo
- » Availability of University Studio for Audio-Visual recording
- » Public Notice regarding amendment to the UGC Regulations, 2012
- » Special Committee formed
- » Goa University Alumni Survey
- » List of AIU recognised Universities
- » UGC-Public Notice
- » Post Based Reservation Rosters