Goa University Guest House is located on the picturesque Taleigao Plateau overlooking the Zuari River. The serene atmosphere of the plateau and academic temperament on the campus gives a perfect and soothing feel to the guests at the Guest House. In all there are 40 odd rooms in the Guest House comprising AC, VIP and Standard guest rooms. The Guest House rooms are mainly reserved for the academicians coming on the official work of Goa University. However if rooms are available they are also given to officials from other Universities, Institutions, Governmental and Non-Governmental organizations etc. The tariffs for such kind of accommodation are different.
There is also provision to give rooms of the Guest House to non-academic persons on availability of rooms at different tariff. The University Guest House is 8 kms from Panjim Bus Stand, 3 kms from Goa Medical College, Bambolim. It is about 35 kms from Margao Railway Station, 30 kms from Vasco Railway Station, 20 kms from Karmali Railway Station and 28 kms from Dabolim Airport, which is the only airport in Goa.
- » UGC Xlth Plan
- » Exam related Fee Structure
- » Applications for Affiliation
- » UGC Regulation For Mandatory Accreditation 2013
- » Decisions / Resolutions of Authorities
- » Anti-Ragging
- » Goa University Fungus Culture Collection Revised catalogue-2014
- » Statutes/Schedule/Ordinances
- » UGC recognized Universities
- » Tracking Comet ISON
- » IPR Workshop at GU
- » University Logo
- » Availability of recording for audio-visual recording