Right To Information
Under the above act, an information pertaining to the University can be requested as per the laid down rules in the Right to Information Act 2005 accompanied by the prescribed fee.
No requests will be entertained without payment of the fee. In case the information requested is not of the University but of any affiliated college / institution, then the information needs to be requested from the concerned college / institution.
Application For Appeal
In terms of Sub-Section (1) and (2) of Section 5 of Right to Information Act 2005, the public authority viz. Goa University empowers to designate the following officer/s as Information Officer and Assistant Public Information Officer to receive applications for information or appeals under the Act for forwarding the same herewith to the State Public Information Officer of Senior Officer specified under Sub Section (i) of Section 19 of the central Information Commission or the state Information Commission, as the case may be.
- Registrar - First Appellate Authority
- Finance Officer - Public Information Officer
- Deputy Registrar (Academic) - Public Information Officer
- Deputy Registrar (Administration) - Public Information Officer
- Executive Engineer (Estate Division) - Public Information Officer
- Controller of Examinations - Public Information Officer
- Assistant Registrar [Finance ]
- Assistant Registrar [Academic(Colleges)]
- Assistant Registrar [Academic(PG Departments)]
- Assistant Registrar [Administration(Non-Teaching)]
- Assistant Registrar [Administration(Teaching)]
- Assistant Registrar [Administration(Purchases)]
- Assistant Registrar [Public Relations & Academic Coordination]
- Assistant Registrar [Examination(Post Graduate)]
- Assistant Registrar [Examination(Professional)]
- Assistant Registrar [Examination(Under Graduate)]
- Assistant Engineer
In absence of any PIO, the concerned APIO shall function as the Officiating PIO.
This notification will come effect from 1.12.2009.
However, First appeals in respect of information provided till 30.11.2009 by Registrar as PIO will be heard and decided by the Vice Chancellor as the First Appellate Authority.
Applications for information under the Right to Information Act, 2005 may be submitted to Assistant Registrar(PR & AC) / Asst. Public Information Officer.
- 17 point RTI manual Public Information system
- Manual 8 - Annexure
- Financial Estimate 2008-09
- List of disposed court matters of Goa University for the period Dec. 2005 till Date
- Budget Estimates : 2012-13